It’s been a long time folks!
I have missed the art of blogging. It definitely waxes and wanes in my life. I am praying that this wax continues to grow and allows me to make a nice corner of the internet of my own.
I was talking with my wife the other night and she asks me, “why do you do the things you do?”
I said, “Huh?”
“Well you delivered for Amazon Flex for a period, you drove for Uber, then for Lyft, and now you are working on Fiverr.”
I thought about it and my response was, “I just have the entrepreneurial spirit I guess…”
The entrepreneurial spirit
The more that I thought about it, the more it boiled down to doing my part to make the world a better place. I want to have as many opportunities to influence people for the better. When I open myself up to work as a freelancer or driving for Lyft, I am doing my little bit to touch another life in this world.
I have always loved freelancing, it provides me the opportunity to serve awesome people while doing the things that I love to do!
That is why I started on the Fiverr platform.
Here is why I gave Fiverr a chance:
- I get to promote services that I want to do for people.
- I get to be a part of the freelance community through their forums, it has been such a joy so far!
- The marketing and popularity of Fiverr piqued my interest.
What I hope to get out of Fiverr:
- I hope to provide a meaningful impact to small businesses through affordable email configuration in G Suite, Office 365 or Zoho Mail.
- I hope to use the earnings made on Fiverr towards our adoption costs in the future.
Here’s to following along this journey for as long as it takes me! Thanks for reading along.