Every business needs to focus on marketing to succeed in this capitalist world. In this article, I will briefly go over using MailChimp for email marketing. First of all, if you are just starting out with your business, MailChimp offers a free service that has very few limitations.
MailChimp free allows you to have a mailing list of up to 2,000 addresses and send up to 12,000 emails per month. This is forever free. No credit card required.
How to use MailChimp for email marketing
Follow the steps below to begin using MailChimp for email marketing:
- Sign up for free here.
- You will receive an email confirmation, click the link within to activate your email address.
- You will then be asked to fill out information regarding your business.
- Once you get through that information, create your first campaign by clicking Create Campaign
- Choose the type of campaign you would like to begin, MailChimp is very good at stepping you through the setup process.
- This campaign will add emails to your default list. You can find your list by clicking on the top menu item Lists.
- You will use your email lists to create email template campaigns. You can use any one of MailChimp’s pre-built templates to help you get started in creating a great email campaign.
MailChimp Support Content: MailChimp has published some great guides to help continue your business.